Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sound Card Up and Running!

I got my sound card to finally work so I can finish up my video editing. However, I think I need a new computer mouse because the one I currently have is starting to glitch a lot. So if I were to record right now with my mouse in its current state, it wouldn't look too good. On the bright side I do have a nice spare mouse, but I don't know if it's necessary to pull that out right now because I might be able to fix my current mouse. Also, lately I've been kind of disconnected from the internet world in terms of my blogs, my YouTube, Twitter, etc. I'm going to fix that. I'll try to tweet more often, right entries on my blogs more often, update my Facebook page more often, and work more on recording, edited, and uploading my videos to YouTube.

No comments: