Monday, February 6, 2012

Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered Game Review

I really liked this game, almost like the original Nancy Drew game called Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill (1998). I understand why they would redo this game for obvious reasons. The animation on the original game were cartoons, and they redid it to have more of a life-like feature with the 3-D. Now I understand that it's a remastered version so they have to keep just about everything the same, except for the ending and the 3-D images. Here's the thing, they should of got rid of at least one hallway, with these hallways you always find yourself getting lost. I can honestly say that I've never gotten lost in the hallways of the game, but I just need to look at the setting of the game and I basically remember it from then on. I will admit though, that there were some parts of the game where as I go along in the halls, as I'm walking I always had to think hard and ahead of where I'm supposed to turn so I don't mess up. After you've played it a little longer it gets surprisingly easy to navigate through the hallways. So since this was kind of the game that started it all... kind of. I have to say I really enjoyed this game a lot, and would recommend it to other people.

No comments: