Monday, February 6, 2012

Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes Game Review

Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes was probably one of the most Nancy Drew games that sounded exciting, and everybody could not wait for the release of this game. This game was very fun, but at the same time it was also a let down. The trailers for this game, and the box art made it look like you could actually meet, and see one of the characters, Ned, but really they just showed you a picture of him. You can see what his face looked liked on Nancy's phone, and on the cover of the box. So that was a big let down, but overall it was a pretty entertaining game. You got to see Bess and George's face for the second time, but they redid their face which I didn't really like. I however did like Bess's new face, but I really disliked George's face. It wasn't really as good of a face like they had in Nancy Drew: Ransom of Seven Ships, but that's just my opinion. Overall I really liked this particular game just because of the setting, plot, and the use of characters, although like I said before, they should of physically included Ned Nickerson.

No comments: