Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island Game Review

I think Danger on Deception Island was a well thought through game. I had tons of fun playing it, and I think it's an enjoyable game for everybody who likes point-and-click games, and mysteries. If there was one thing I didn't really injoy that much, it would have to be clamming for Jenna. I think that took too long, and was a waste of time going back and forth, from one beach to another. They could have at least let you go clamming in which, you get all the clams you're supposed to get from one beach all at once, and the same thing for the other beach, other than one beach you're supposed to get 4, but instead you only get 2, so you have to travel to the next beach to get more clams, but not all of the clams are there! So then you have to travel beck to the other beach to get the remainig clams, and so on and so on. I liked the overall setting of the game, and the plot.

1 comment:

Towns of Nobody said...

good review, i will try that game