Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Poster, Name and Length of Special Revealed!

If you don't care about Doctor Who related stuff, then you probably won't care to read this post. Anyways, I was on my Facebook this morning and I liked the BBC page for Doctor Who so I get updates on the Doctor Who stuff. Well, I was looking through Facebook and I saw that the 50th Anniversary poster for Doctor Has been revealed! I need to get one in my room!
BBC has also released the name of the episode, which you can see on the poster, and the length of this special episode. It will be 75 minutes long and the name of the episode will be called The Day of the Doctor. It will premier on the 23rd of November this year, which will be the actual anniversary day of the show, and I just hope that I can go to someone's house to watch it on BBC America! (I use an antenna, therefore I don't have BBC America.) Whoohoo!

No comments: